September 8th, 2016
The support team always looks forward to the back to school season. Maybe it’s the crisp fall air or the happy faces walking to school each morning. More likely, it’s when we get to help educators tackle another awesome year!
Read on for a step-by-step overview of the new support ticketing process and a few back-to-school tips to ensure smooth sailin’ with MasteryConnect.
How to Submit Support Tickets
Our team loves to interact with each of you, that’s why we’re excited to offer slick improvements to how you communicate with us. We’ve added the ability to manage your open support tickets from within the Help Center (no more trying to keep an eye on an email thread!).
The new support ticket process allows you to easily
- See your open tickets in a single view
- Make comments to your tickets
- Add screenshots
- View additional ticket details like status and assignee
Submit a support ticket by following these steps:
1. After you login to MasteryConnect, click Help below the main navigation bar.
2. The Help Center will open in a separate browser. Click on your name again and select My Requests.
3. From this page, you’ll be able to manage any submitted tickets. At a glance, you can see when the ticket was created, the last time there was any activity on it, and the current status.
4. Click the subject line of the ticket to open it.
5. Here, you can see your original request and all communication concerning it. If the ticket has been assigned, you’ll also see the name of the support team member who’s handling it.
6. When you’re done, click the MasteryConnect logo to return to the Help Center, or close the browser window to continue working.
Sometimes a super strict firewall can wreak havoc on the MasteryConnect experience. Please ensure your IT Wizards double-check that the websites listed in this help article are allowed free passage through your network.
GradeCam is magical—no question. But that magic is all made possible by the GradeCam plugin.
We always recommend you keep your GradeCam plugin updated to ensure optimal performance. To grab the latest plugin and test your GradeCam settings, visit: https://downloads.gradecam.com/
The Best Browsers
We always test our site using the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Whenever possible, we recommend keeping your browser version updated. Full details about our supported browsers and hardware specs can be found here.
Here’s to another successful school year and plenty of mastery tracking!
MasteryConnect helps over 2.5 million educators around the world with formative assessment, standards-based grading, data-driven instruction, and teacher collaboration. Take an on-demand demo to see how MasteryConnect may help at your school or district.